Sunday, November 13, 2011

That Surrealist Place - Beaming Riga

I guess I've told you about this event already twice. "Beaming Riga" (Staro Rīga). This year the event will take place  form 17th to 21st on November. You just need to get to Riga and the lights and sounds will guide you through the city which will surprise you with colors, lights, music, technology and CREATIVITY.

So I found some pictures I took at Beaming Riga last year. Well, these are definitely not the best pictures because of darkness, bad camera, snow etc., but anyway might give you some insight of this event.

If you have attended Beaming Riga and have some great pics, I would be glad if you share them with me! You can post the link on comments, tweet (@friendinriga) on Twitter or send me the mail. While I don't see your beaming pictures, enjoy these ones from 2010!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! If you have something to add or ask, here is the right place to do it!

(DEAR SPAMMERS, your comments advertising weight loss, watches, pills and other wonders won't get published here even if you add to your comment how great and amazing this blog is. It will be just a waste of your time - so, please, be so kind and find another place that is relevant to what you want others to know)