Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The next 2 weeks this blog will be silent, but I promise to be back soon

My dear friends! 

I'm glad to have you as readers & followers! I hope this blog can be usefull and/or entertaining! 

On 23rd of June I'm leaving Riga for some hitchhiking trip through the Eastern Europe. That's why the next 2 weeks I'll have no time, and not so much access to the internet. This is approximate plan (we are not going to stick to it if the road takes a little bit different way). The last destination has to be Romania (and we are going to stick to it). I'll definitely tell you as soon as I'm back in Latvia (it has to be around 8th of July). ~2300 km one way. Who knows, maybe we will meet on the road :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! If you have something to add or ask, here is the right place to do it!

(DEAR SPAMMERS, your comments advertising weight loss, watches, pills and other wonders won't get published here even if you add to your comment how great and amazing this blog is. It will be just a waste of your time - so, please, be so kind and find another place that is relevant to what you want others to know)