Monday, June 6, 2011

Getting away in Latvia: absolute peace and simplicity. Part I

Last weekend I had a wonderfull trip away from Riga, away from masses, away from hot pavements. Close to the Nature. As I promissed before leaving - you will see some pictures of places where tourists haven't stepped - untouched nature, old countryside houses, green grass and peace, peace, peace... 

Too bad that I can't tell you that feeling, I just can't give you tohusands of birds songs at the midnight when you come out of sauna to jump naked into a small pound. The water is as warm as milk. (I'm just really keen on Latvian sauna - it's the biggest pleasure you can get. Don't  miss it when you are in Latvia! Go to sauna in a countryside, with herbs and flowers, and just relax...) But I can show you some pictures of what I call "Getting away" or actually getting closer to the nature and yourself. Romantics, peace & harmony betwean people and nature in the countryside of Latvia: best enjoyed slowly.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! If you have something to add or ask, here is the right place to do it!

(DEAR SPAMMERS, your comments advertising weight loss, watches, pills and other wonders won't get published here even if you add to your comment how great and amazing this blog is. It will be just a waste of your time - so, please, be so kind and find another place that is relevant to what you want others to know)